Contact lenses are considered medical devices and can be worn to correct vision and worn for cosmetic or therapeutic reasons. These are some of the types we carry:
- Soft contact lenses
- Extended wear
- Astigmatic correcting
- Planned replacement
- Hard contact lenses
- Gas permeable
- Custom fit soft
- Eye color changing
- Contact lens polishing
In addition to the above contact lenses we also provide:
- Free Replacement: There is no charge for replacement of any defective or damaged lens, within 30 days of dispensing.
- Free Exchange: If the patient’s prescription changes while they are wearing planned replacement and disposable contact lenses, we will exchange any unopened boxes for fresh lenses with the patient’s new prescription.
- Instant Availability: Many of our contact lenses are in stock with the patient’s current prescription and available for pickup at a moment’s notice. If the lenses are not in stock, in most cases, we can dispense a temporary contact lens for use until the new lenses arrive.
- Free Mailing: We will be happy to mail a patient’s yearly supply of lenses to their home or office, by standard US mail, at no additional charge.
- Overnight Delivery: We can overnight your lenses directly to you for a small additional fee.
- No Sales Tax: Our fees for contact lenses are just that. There are no hidden taxes, handling fees, mailing fees, or membership fees added.